(MILITARY SITUATION REPORT/VIDEO FROM THE HIGH COMMAND DPR ARMY COL. BASURIN) Over the past day, total madness by the Coup Leader of Ukraine Poroshenko and his Nazi henchmen as they attack and launch heavy weapons fire on civilian areas of Donetsk Republic ! This all backed by the Obama regime and the green light to kill and wipe out the civilians of Donbass , this all ordered by the warmonger himself Senator McCain ! Also it is important to stress, the world to know, the terrorist organization of NATO who have supplied weapons to the Nazi Ukraine Junta, lethal weapons and the order to kill all civilians of Donbass, this ordered by NATO Chief Stoltenberg as well ! War crimes ! As reported, the criminal forces of Ukraine violated the ceasefire 521 times, having launched on the territory of the Republic 4 tank shells, 64 82 and 120mm mortar shells and 316 shells from different types of grenade launchers. In addition, the enemy also used in the attack, Infantry fighting vehicles and small arms.
The Ukrainian terrorists, on the orders of the commanders of the 53rd, 72nd and 92nd separate mechanized brigades, Gruzevich, Nikolyuk and Sokolov, and the commander of the 36th Marine brigade, Delyatitsky, shelled the following localities of the Republic: Zheleznaya Balka, Zaytsevo, Yasinovataya, Alexandrovka, Luganskoye, Kominternovo, Leninskoye, Sakhanka and Dzerzhinskoye.
Our intelligence continues to record the strengthening of the Nazi Ukraine Units (AFU) positions near the contact line.
- In Shumy (1 km away from the contact line), there were detected 11 armored personnel carriers;
- In Maryinka (1 km away from the contact line), there were detected 30 foreign mercenaries from a private military company;
- In Travnevoye (1 km away from the contact line), there was detected the arrival and accommodation of the personnel of a unit of the 46th special purposes battalion of the AFU;
- In Kurakhovo (18 km away from the contact line) arrived about 300 SBU employees to carry out cleansing operations;
- In Mirnoye (11 km away from the contact line), there was detected the arrival of four trucks with ammunition;
- In Chermalyk, there was detected the personnel of a sniper platoon of the 501st separate Marine battalion.
We received the confirmation of the fact of increasing frequency of desertion in the AFU units after the holidays, as well as due to restrictions imposed by the «ATO» command on the military’s compensatory time off for meetings with their families and relatives.
In particular, it was found that a soldier from the 2nd battalion of the 30th separate mechanized brigade voluntarily left the temporary dislocation point, taking personal weapons with him, and headed to the area of the locality of Volnovakha. According to his comrades, the soldier was going to sell his arms and ammunition so that he could afford to go home in central Ukraine.
In addition, we found the fact of desertion by a soldier of the 1st battalion of the 72nd separate mechanized brigade of the AFU. Due to this fact, the personnel of the battalion is forbidden to leave the dislocation of their units, which, consequently, caused the abuse of alcoholic beverages on the territory of the unit.
Following this state of affairs, there was noted the arrival of commissions of the higher headquarters in the units of the AFU, in order to check the combat readiness and morale.
In our turn, the DPR People’s Army units continuously improve the level of combat readiness. From now on, the platoons teamwork training has begun in the DPR People’s Army units, followed by supervision sessions to perform control exercises on driving and shooting with small arms at the military training grounds.
Vice-Commander of the DPR Defense Ministry operative command Donetsk,Colonel Eduard Basurin
- Будь в курсе последних новостей и интересных статей, подписывайся на наш канал «NovorossiaToday»
- Be aware of the current events and interesting articles, subscribe to our channel «NovorossiaToday»
- Pour ne rien manquer de la derniere actualite et des articles interessants, suis notre chaine Telegram en direct«NovorossiaToday»