( MAP WITH MISSILE RANGE ! VIVA DPRK !) North Korea claimed a successful launch of a “surface-to-surface medium long-range ballistic missile” during U.S. President Donald Trump’s weekend meeting with .
In a statement Monday, North Korea’s state-run Korean Central News Agency said leader Kim Jong Un personally guided the missile, which it called the Pukguksong-2, on Sunday.
North Korea called the missile a modified version of a submarine-launched ballistic missile it test-fired in August, and said Sunday’s launch “proved the reliability and security of the surface launched system.”
The report also said the test launch “was conducted by the high-angle launching method instead of firing range, taking the security of the neighboring countries into consideration.”
In the report, Mr. Kim said the launch proved the North had made advances in various rocket technologies, and the missile could be “tipped with a nuclear warhead.” He said the country’s rocket program had “rapidly developed into a development- and creation-oriented industry, not just copying samples.”
*********************** NEWS FROM DPRK PROUD ~ A CHALLENGE TO TRUMP ************ COMMENTS FROM DPRK ~
- Shameful silence of boastful US windbag Donald Trump regarding scientific heroism of Marshal Kim Jong-Un proves him to be political impotent
- )Past 24 hours sees straw-headed fool Donald Trump blast gangs, cable news, “Mark the Cuban.” Keeps cowardly silence regarding DPRK missiles
- ) Cowardly block-head Donald Trump holds his tongue regarding latest advancements in ballistic science, as predicted by Marshal Kim Jong-Un.
- Будь в курсе последних новостей и интересных статей, подписывайся на наш канал «NovorossiaToday»
- Be aware of the current events and interesting articles, subscribe to our channel «NovorossiaToday»
- Pour ne rien manquer de la derniere actualite et des articles interessants, suis notre chaine Telegram en direct«NovorossiaToday»