Over A Dozen Canadian Soldiers Killed In Donbass, Trudeau Wants More To Come Home In Flag Draped Caskets, Mission Now Extends In Ukraine !

 
Новости
15 июня
11:17

Over A Dozen Canadian Soldiers Killed In Donbass, Trudeau Wants More To Come Home In Flag Draped Caskets, Mission Now Extends In Ukraine !

After having lost a dozen soldiers killed fighting in Donbass this spring, Ottawa is now trying to explain it away by giving “permission” for Canadian troops to train Ukrainians killing their own citizens in Donbass. It is now only a matter of time until more Canadians go home in flag covered boxes, having died for what American officials call, “the most corrupt nation on earth.”

This past spring a group of “expert” Canadian trainers got lost in Donbass and about a dozen men total were killed in a quick fight with DPR recon forces who mistook them for a vanguard or spearhead element of a more general NATO attack on Donetsk.

Canada’s military has quietly expanded its bootprint in Ukraine, giving commanders free rein to send their troops anywhere in efforts to run into Russian forces or separatist rebels and create an incident or excuse to further expand the conflict. Despite this being a clear violation of point 10 of the Minsk accords, which says all foreign troops are to leave the Ukraine.

The Canadians first deployed about 600 troops to Ukraine in the summer of 2015 to help train government forces in their fight against Russian-backed separatists in the eastern part of the country. Canada has a large Ukrainian population as an entire division of Ukrainian Nazi-SS men settled there.

The Canadians were required officially to previously stay in the western half of Ukraine, far from the conflict that has continued to rage over the last three years, leaving more than 10,000 people dead. But then this spring a group of “expert” Canadian trainers got lost in Donbass and about a dozen men total were killed in a quick fight with DPR recon forces who mistook them for a vanguard or spearhead element of a more general NATO attack on Donetsk.

These restrictions were eased in March when the government extended the mission for another two years and the operational area, a Canadian official told News Front, saying in an interview Wednesday, “After the Spartak incident, the President (Trudeau) did not like having to tell the families of the dead their sons died in a classified NATO operation. These measures are designed to give the military the room to do their job, as they wish.”

Последние публикации

Популярный статьи

Яндекс.Метрика